Well… 3 months of holidays have past. I kind of forget how i would live like a student again. But i had a really fulfilling holiday ever. I would miss some of the stuff we did together:
- Waking up latest by 7:30am and take a train down to Raffles Place.
- First thing in the office is to sign-in to my MSN and say “Good morning” to Laily. We will talk rubbish till the sun set.
- Serene will msn me whenever she is at her desk. And she goes “Pipi” for dunno what.
- Lunch time will be heaven, with so many nice food around my work place.
- By 2 or 3pm, Lester will wake up and chat with me.
- Then by 4pm, i really feel like meeting Lester and going out with him for the night.
- By night, I will be too tired till i just lay flat and bathe the other morning.
- Lester will then hold on to the phone call for an hour because i have entered my lala-land. He is afraid that i would wake up anytime and continue our conversation. But in actual fact, i never did.
- And till i reach the weekends, we girls have a dinner night all by ourselves. We just can’t stop talking till wee hours.
- Birthday celebrations on and off the months but it wasn’t too much this time. So i guess, gathering with the rest of the click seems a little less this time.
- Planning trips for the group is fun. You kinda know who are the free-est people in the office, spamming replies through emails. We really made it oversea together to Kukup! Great great job!
- Lester, his mum and uncle and myself visit to KL is a great shopping spree.
- Slacking over the weekends with my beloved and can’t bear to leave the house often seem the silliest.
And here i am, going back to a student’s life. You guys probably won’t see me so soon again.